“Children are blank canvases each person that touches them is a brushstroke on their lives” -Anonymous
Tuesday- 1:30 pm -7:00 pm
Wednesday- 1:30 pm -7:00 pm
Thursday- 1:30 pm -7:00 pm
Friday- 1:30 pm -7:00 pm
What our Happy Parents Say
- I started with Miami Speech Institute since it was just Patty herself and now its a whole family of therapists providing full coverage from Speech, Occupational, Behavior Therapy and more. They are amazing, friendly, flexible, professional, efficient and the best of it: Kids love them!!! YOU SEE THE RESULTS, THE IMPROVEMENT in no time. Kids and parents love the environment, lots of good vibes, very happy and friendly place. I highly recommend it. Its the best educational boost for your kid.
- I came to Miami Speech Institute because it was recommended by another therapist that goes to see my daughter at the daycare. The owner, Patricia, was really nice to me since the first time I spoke to her. We finally setup an appointment and, here I am. She evaluated my daughter and the whole process was very quick. I bring my daughter three times a week and I really like the place and the people that works there. They explain to me after every therapy what they were working on and what progress my daughter has made. They also accommodate my appointments even when I need to change them, which means a lot to me since my daughter doesn’t need to miss her sessions. I’ve been coming for almost a month now and I’ve heard great things from another parents that also bring their kids here. I have great hopes that they will be able to help my daughter. I’m really glad I came.
- We love u girls thanks for so much love with my babies.
- Congratulations to Miami Speech Institute for its continued success. Many blessings to you Patricia Ruiz and your wonderful staff!! It clearly shows you LOVE what you do.
- Congratulations!! Keep on growing and doing such wonderful things for those special kids!!